- 200g dark chocolate
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix in Vanilla flavour
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 100g coconut cream - refrigerated first to harden up
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 60g almond spread
- 10g Natvia cooking sugar
- Handful of choc chips
- Melt dark chocolate in a microwave safe bowl.
- Spoon 3/4 of the the chocolate equally into silicon muffin molds. Refrigerate until set.
- Spoon the solid cream off top of the refrigerated can of coconut cream and mix with remaining ingredients, folding through choc chips last.
- Spoon equally into cups, freeze for 20 or so and than spoon remaining melted chocolate on top.
- Keep in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
Per serve (45g) / Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 780/1730 | Protein (g): 4.9/10.9 | Fat (g): 11.1/24.6 | Saturated Fat (g): 7.7/17.1 | Carbohydrates (g): 16.5/36.7 | Sugar (g): 13.7/30.5 | Sodium (mg): 25/55
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!