- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Protein Matrix+ or Thermowhey in Vanilla
- 3 cups desiccated coconut
- 60ml almond milk
- 1 tablespoon honey or rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 50g pecans - chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut oil - melted
- 1 tablespoon almond spread
- 100g dark chocolate.
- Line an 8 x 8 inch brownie tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Combine coconut oil, vanilla, almond spread, honey and almond milk in a bowl. Heat for 45 seconds in microwave to help combine.
- Add liquid to coconut, protein and sugar. Stir well.
- Press mix into the tin and place in the fridge to set for a minimum of two hours.
Remove from the fridge and cut out coconut rounds using a cookie cutter or glass.
- Melt dark chocolate.
- Dip coconut rounds into chocolate and place on a cooling rack to drain.
- Best stored in the fridge once set for up to one week.
Per serve (54g) / Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 1410/2600 | Protein (g): 5/9.3 | Fat (g): 32.8/60.3 | Saturated Fat (g): 23.2/42.7 | Carbohydrates (g): 4.7/8.7 | Sugar (g): 4.4/8.2 | Sodium (mg): 9/16