An Easy Meal Prep Muffin Breakfast!
Trying to fit breakfast in during a busy morning can be difficult at best.
If you're lucky you make sure you have a protein shake on the way into work, but sometimes that doesn't always hit the spot.
With this recipe, you can add them to your meal prep routine and it's as simple as grabbing one on the way out the door.
- 4 packets of Bulk Nutrients Egg Breakfast
- 55g onion - finely diced
- 50g bacon - finely diced
- 100g red capsicum - finely diced
- 70g broccoli florets - finely diced
- 50g brown mushrooms - finely diced
- 25g sundried tomato - chopped
- 4 whole eggs
- 250ml milk of choice
- Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees.
- Pre-heat hot plate medium-high heat.
- Saute onion and bacon for 2-3 minutes, before adding the capsicum and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and mushroom add cook for an additional 3-4 minutes. remove from heat and stir in sundried tomato.
- Combine eggs, Egg Breakfast and milk and whisk to combine.
- Take lined or greased muffin tins, fill to 1/2 - 2/4 full with egg mix. Fill with additional 1-2 tablespoon vegetable mix and top with chopped chives.
- Place in oven, cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool slightly before removing from tins and cooling completely on a wire rack.
- Best stored in airtight container in the fridge up to 3 days.
Why choose Egg Breakfast over normal eggs?
We like making life easier - Bulk Nutrients Egg Breakfast is designed to be quick and easy to make, while being easy to fit into your macros.
With 27g protein per serve, it's packed with goodness to make your hungry mornings a thing of the past.