- 4 packets of Bulk Nutrients Egg Breakfast
- 55g onion - finely diced
- 50g bacon - finely diced
- 100g red capsicum - finely diced
- 70g broccoli florets - finely diced
- 50g brown mushrooms - finely diced
- 25g sundried tomato - chopped
- 4 whole eggs
- 250ml milk of choice
- Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees.
- Pre-heat hot plate medium-high heat.
- Saute onion and bacon for 2-3 minutes, before adding the capsicum and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and mushroom add cook for an additional 3-4 minutes. remove from heat and stir in sundried tomato.
- Combine eggs, Egg Breakfast and milk and whisk to combine.
- Take lined or greased muffin tins, fill to 1/2 - 2/4 full with egg mix. Fill with additional 1-2 tablespoon vegetable mix and top with chopped chives.
- Place in oven, cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool slightly before removing from tins and cooling completely on a wire rack.
- Best stored in airtight container in the fridge up to 3 days.