Makes 8 squares.
Recipe from @befit.and.bake on Instagram.
- 60 grams Whey Protein Isolate in Salted Caramel
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup melted biscoff spread for the top
- 2 tablespoons runny peanut butter
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pre- heat oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tin with baking paper.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl then add in wet ingredients and combine.
- Pour into lined baking tin and place in the oven for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Once cooled drizzle the melted biscoff on top.
Energy (kcal): 141 | Protein (g): 9.3 | Fat (g): 6.1 | Carbohydrates (g): 11
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!