A protein snack on the go
Need to spice up your snack selection? Give our Choc Chip Protein Bars a go!
You've been at us for years to make a protein bar, so here you have it - The Bulk Nutrients Protein Bar... Only catch is, you have to make it yourself!
But we guarantee you it's well worth it. This bar really hits the right macros and tastes insanely good!
- 6 tablespoons Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC or Thermowhey in Vanilla
- 1/2-1 teaspoons Bulk Nutrients Sweetvia
- 6 tablespoons coconut flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil – melted
- 130ml milk of choice
- 2-3 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Line a brownie tin or loaf pan with baking paper.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Press into lined tin.
- Chill in the fridge for approximately two hours before slicing into bars.
- Best stored in the fridge for up to one week.