Makes 8 slices
For the base:
- 2 scoops (50g) Bulk Nutrients Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides in Choc Honeycomb
- 150g chickpea flour
- 130g plain flour
- 70g granulated sweetener
- 70g Biscoff spread
- 250ml sugar-free lemonade
- 60g Crunchie or Violet Crumble - Crushed
For the frosting:
- 30g Bulk Nutrients Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides in Choc Honeycomb
- 150g light spreadable cream cheese
- 20g Crunchie or Violet Crumble - Crushed
- To make the base: Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius and line a large loaf tin with baking paper
- Mix the Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides, flours, sweetener and Biscoff in a large bowl.
- Add the sugar-free lemonade (watch the fizz!) and stir until well-combined.
- Stir through the Crunchie or Violet Crumble pieces, then pour into tin. Bake for 20-25 minutes (you want it slightly undercooked).
- To make the frosting: Mix the Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides and cream cheese until smooth. Spread on top of the cooled bread and top with extra Crunchie or Violet Crumble pieces.
Per serve (one slice)
Energy (kJ): 1109 | Protein (g): 16.4 | Fat (g): 9.2 | Carbohydrates (g): 29.3
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!