Recipe from @befit.and.bake
Preparation time 15 minutes.
Total time 15 minutes.
We've got another delightful snack for the choc peanut lovers! Check out these delicious choc peanut protein balls, you can use your choice of chocolate protein to make!
- 90 grams Bulk Nutrients Whey Protein Isolate Chocolate
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup melted biscoff spread
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2-3 tablespoons water
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl until the mixture is even.
- Separate into desired size balls and roll until smooth.
- Once all the mixture is rolled into balls, drizzle the melted biscoff spread over the top.
Energy (kcal): 93 | Protein (g): 6.2 | Fat (g): 6.3 | Carbohydrates (g): 3.4
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!