- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix in Vanilla
- 100g plain flour
- 80g peanut flour (or additional plain flour)
- 1 egg
- 130g peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup buttermilk or 1/2 cup standard milk + 3 tablespoons yogurt
- 80g coconut sugar
- 60g coconut oil or butter
- 130g dark chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Place all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Combine butter/coconut oil and peanut butter. Heat in the microwave to melt slightly.
- Add peanut butter mix and all other liquids to powder mix. Stir well to combine.
- Pour into lined loaf tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
- Best enjoyed while warm. Or allow to cool completely before storing in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Per serve (100g) / Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 1610/1610 | Protein (g): 9.6/9.6 | Fat (g): 21/21 | Saturated Fat (g): 10.7/10.7 | Carbohydrates (g): 38/38 | Sugar (g): 19.4/19.4 | Sodium (mg): 93/93.
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!