Makes 8 slices.
Recipe from @she_snacks on Instagram.
- 30 grams Earth Protein in Choc Coconut flavour
- 125 grams rolled oats
- 45 ml sugar free maple syrup
- 20 grams coconut oil melted
- 25 ml unsweetened almond milk
Ice cream layer
- 100 grams Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides in Banana flavour
- 200 grams light cream cheese
- 400 ml can of coconut cream
- 3 drops of yellow food colouring
- 20 grams shredded coconut
- Blitz the base layer ingredients in a food processor until combined.
- Press evenly into a large loaf tray.
- Blitz the ice cream layer ingredients in a food processor until smooth, pour into tray over base layer.
- Top with shredded coconut then freeze.
- Remove from the freezer and allow to defrost a little before cutting into bars. You may need to run your knife in hot water to make cutting easier.
Energy (kcal): 300 | Protein (g): 19.8 | Fat (g): 19.7 | Carbohydrates (g): 10.9
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!