For the base:
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix in Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon Bulk Nutrients’ Sweetvia
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup low fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup water or milk
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil - melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 40g coconut sugar
For the topping:
- 1 teaspoon Bulk Nutrients Sweetvia
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- To make the base: Place all base ingredient in bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour into a lined cake tin.
- To make the base: Combine all ingredients to form a runny mix and pour over the base.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to cool slightly before removing from the cake tin and placing on a cooling rack.
- Serve with grated chocolate, raspberries or your choice of ice cream.
Per serve (106g) / Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 1520/1440 | Protein (g): 12/11.3 | Fat (g): 25.3/23.9 | Saturated Fat (g): 15.6/14.7 | Carbohydrates (g): 21.1/19.9 | Sugar (g): 3.7/3.5 | Sodium (mg): 89/84
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!