Chocolate and coffee; the perfect duo
These are chocolate protein balls with a kick!
The addition of coffee in this recipe makes for a real flavour and energy hit.
Perfect to have alongside your morning or afternoon coffee.
We can guarantee they’ll pick you up!
- 4 medjool dates
- 1 tablespoons coconut oil – melted
- 1 scoop Bulk Nutrients WPI in chocolate
- ⅓ cup oatmeal
- 2 tablespoon cocoa
- ½ teaspoon instant coffee
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut + extra for rolling
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Press into 12 balls, then roll through extra coconut to coat.
- Store in the fridge if they make it that far.