For the chocolate layer:
- 1/2 scoop (15g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix in Chocolate
- 1 teaspoon Bulk Nutrients Sweetvia
- 100g coconut oil
- 70g dark chocolate
- 50g almond butter
- 20g cocoa
For the peanut butter layer:
- 70g coconut oil
- 50g peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- To make the chocolate layer: Melt the coconut oil in a bowl.
- Add all chocolate layer ingredients and mix well. Set aside.
- To make the peanut butter layer: Melt the coconut oil in a bowl.
- Add all peanut butter layer ingredients and mix well. Set aside.
- In 6 silicon cupcake cases, use half the chocolate mixture and place them in the fridge to set for 15-20 minutes.
- Add the peanut mixture on top of the set chocolate base and allow to set in the fridge again.
- Top with the remaining chocolate mix and allow to set.
- Garnish with chopped peanuts to serve.
- Best stored in the fridge.
Per serve (50g) / Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 1620/3000 | Protein (g): 6.7/12.1 | Fat (g): 37.8/68.6 | Saturated Fat (g): 25.6/46.6 | Carbohydrates (g): 7/12.7 | Sugar (g): 5.2/9.5 | Sodium (mg): 38/69