For the pancakes:
- 2 scoops (50g) Bulk Nutrients Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides in Vanilla or Salted Caramel
- 100g wholemeal flour
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk of choice - We used unsweetened almond milk
For the topping:
Choose your own toppings - We used fresh fruit, maple syrup and cacao nibs
- Place Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides, flour, egg, cinnamon, baking powder and milk in a mixer and blend well.
- Lightly spray a frying pan with oil. Heat to a medium temperature and then ladle four even spoons of pancake batter into the pan.
- When bubbles form, gently flip the pancakes on to the other side for around two minutes.
- Repeat until all the mixture has been used up.
- Arrange on two plates and sprinkle with your choice of toppings.
Per serve (4 pancakes - excluding toppings)
Energy (kJ): 1256 | Protein (g): 32.5 | Fat (g): 4 | Carbohydrates (g): 32.5 | Sugar (g): 1 | Sodium (mg): 143
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!