- 2 scoops (60g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix in Chocolate
- 5 egg yolks
- 150g Natvia cooking sugar*
- 150g Lindt Excellence 85% Dark Chocolate*
- 500ml thickened cream
- 70g Double D's Sugar Free Marshmallow - cut in half*
- 40g peanut pieces
*We have selected these options as they are the lowest carb options we could find to suit this keto style recipe. You can change brands, but the macros will change.
- Whip the Natvia and egg yolks using a hand mixer or mixing aid until smooth and creamy - They will be light, fluffy and pale in colour. Ensure there are no sugar granules left.
- In a separate bowl, whip the thickened cream until light and fluffy.
- In another bowl, melt the dark chocolate and then gently fold through the whipped cream.
- Gently fold through the egg yolk mixture, and any remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a container.
- Top with extra nuts, chocolate shavings, marshmallows or shredded coconut.
- Place in the freezer. Best left overnight.
Per serve (50g) / Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 819/1640 | Protein (g): 5.8/11.5 | Fat (g): 16.6/33.2 | Saturated Fat (g): 9.7/19.4 | Carbohydrates (g): 2.9/5.8 | Sugar (g): 2/3.9 | Sodium (mg): 22/44