Thyme and/or parsley
Bread of choice
- Bring a soup pot to a medium-high heat and add butter, thyme and garlic.
- Add mushrooms and sauté until golden brown.
- Add stock, stock cubes, and cream.
- Bring back up to a simmer.
- In a mug, mix cornflour with a small amount of water. Add in parts to thicken the soup to desired consistency.
- In a separate mug, dissolve HCP in a small amount of water. Add to the soup and mix well.
- Best served hot, with bread.
- Can be frozen. Best stored in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Per serve (400g) / Per 100g