A nutty, protein rich snack!
Nuts and protein combine to make this delicious clean treat.
It's super easy to whip up in less than ten minutes and you won't regret it!
So if you need a snack that'll satisfy your sweet tooth and hit your macros, then this is for you.
- 1 sachet (60g) Bulk Nutrients Quick Protein Oats
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 30g walnuts – chopped
- 2 tablespoons almond meal
- 2 tablespoons almond spread
- 1 tablespoon no sugar added maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon milk of choice
- In a pan on medium-high heat melt butter and then stir through Protein Oats.
- Toast in pan until golden, stirring continuously to prevent burning.
- In a separate bowl combine almond spread, maple syrup and milk.
- Add toasted oats to wet mix.
- Stir well and roll into equal sized bites.
- bets stored in the fridge for 3-5 days.