- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey, Protein Matrix or Earth Protein in Vanilla flavour
- 1/3 cup hulled tahini
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup nut butter - we used natural peanut butter
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts - we used cashew nuts
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons brown rice flour
- Preheat oven to 180°C and lined a tray with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients except protein powder, rice flour and nuts in a bowl. Whisk together to combine.
- Add the nut pieces, protein powder and brown rice flour and stir in well.
- Using a tablepsoon, create 13 even sized cookies on a lined baking tray.
- Press down lightly with a fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool.
- Best stored in an airtight container for up to one week.
Per serve (1 x 40g cookie)
Energy (kJ): 729 | Protein (g): 6.1 | Fat (g): 9.2 | Saturated Fat (g): 1.5 | Carbohydrates (g): 17.1 | Sugar (g): 9.2 | Sodium (mg): 26
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!