Recipe from @bearly.any.calories
Makes 6 muffins.
Preparation time 15 minutes.
Cook time 30 minutes.
Total time 45 minutes.
Do you have a bag of Earth Protein in Outback Choc but you can't find a delicious plant-based recipe that is super easy to make and will satisfy even your non-vegan friends? We can help!
This tasty recipe gives you the chocolatey brownie fix you're after while only containing 110 calories per serve. Enjoy!
- 60 grams Bulk Nutrients Earth Protein in Chocolate
- 200 grams mashed banana
- 180 grams apple sauce
- 85ml light coconut cream
- 30 grams self-raising flour
- 20 grams cocoa powder
- 10 grams stevia powder
- 10 grams baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Combine mashed banana, apple sauce and light coconut cream in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the dry ingredients until smooth, add a splash of more coconut cream if the mixture is a little dry.
- Separate the mixture into a lined muffin tray and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow cooling before tasting!
Energy (kcal): 110 | Protein (g): 9.5 | Fat (g): 1.9 | Carbohydrates (g): 13.7
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!