- 90 grams Earth Protein in Chocolate flavour
- 2/3 cups almond meal
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons desicated coconut
- 100 grams coconut oil melted
- 150ml sugar free maple syrup
- 30 grams Lindt 70% cocoa chocolate
- Shredded coconut to sprinkle
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave for 40 seconds.
- Stir melted coconut oil and sugar free maple syrup into the dry ingredients until well combined. Refrigerate mixture for around 10 minutes until the oil has cooled.
- While mixture is cooling, use a microwave proof bowl to melt the chocolate, 30 seconds at a time removing from the microwave to stir, be careful not to burn the chocolate.
- Once melted, place the melted chocolate and a plate with the shredded coconut in line and ready to top the protein balls.
- Remove the cool mixture from the fridge, use a teaspoon to seperate into 12 even pieces and roll into smooth balls.
- Using a tooth pick, pick up the protein balls one at a time, dip in the melted chocolate then sprinkle with the shredded coconut, remove the toothpick and place upright on a plate to set.
- Store in the fridge to keep cool, enjoy!
Per protein ball.
Energy (kcal): 184 | Protein (g): 7.4 | Fat (g): 15 | Carbohydrates (g): 3.6
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!