Can't decide between white or dark chocolate? Why don't you have both!
Both white and dark chocolate lovers can rejoice over these Protein Balls Two Ways. They're the perfect snack for when you're on the go.
Combining nuts, rich chocolate and creamy protein powder, this recipe is sure to satisfy your taste buds and keep your diet on track.
They're loaded with protein and healthy fats to keep you in tip top health.
- 1/2 teaspoon Bulk Nutrients Sweetvia
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC or Thermowhey in Vanilla
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC or Thermowhey in Chocolate
- 15g pecans
- 15g almond meal
- 1 tablespoon milk of choice
- 6 squares of white sugar free chocolate – melted
- 6 squares of dark sugar free chocolate – melted
- 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut
- 1 teaspoon cacao
- Line a baking tray and spread out ground nut mix.
- Roast nut mix in oven until golden brown.
- Allow to cool and divide evenly between two bowls.
- To one bowl add white chocolate, half the milk, half the Sweetvia and vanilla protein. Stir until mixture forms thick, sticky dough.
- To the other bowl add dark chocolate, half the milk, half the Sweetvia, chocolate protein and cacao. Stir until mixture forms thick, sticky dough.
- Roll both mixtures in to evenly sized balls and roll through coconut.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
Dark Chocolate per serve 20g / per 100g
Energy (Kj): 379/1900 | Protein (g): 5.7/28.5 | Fat (g): 6.8/34.2 | Saturated Fat (g): 2/9.9 | Carbohydrates (g): 0.8/4.1 | Sugar (g): 0.5/2.3| Sodium (mg): 104/518
White Chocolate per serve 20g / Per 100g
Energy (Kj): 311/1550 | Protein (g): 5.4/27 | Fat (g): 5.1/25.7 | Saturated Fat (g): 0.9/4.7 | Carbohydrates (g): 0.9/4.6 | Sugar (g): 0.5/2.7 | Sodium (mg): 102/511