Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 12 ballsCalories: 61Difficulty Level: EasyPreparation time: 15 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 15 minutes
- 4 medjool dates
- 1 tablespoons coconut oil – melted
- 1 scoop Bulk Nutrients WPI in chocolate
- 1/3 cup oatmeal
- 2 tablespoon cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut + extra for rolling
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Press into 12 balls, then roll through extra coconut to coat.
- Store in the fridge if they make it that far.
Bulk Nutrients Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) is ultra-high in protein and is certified as being sourced from grass fed cows.