What's better than a Protein Chocolate Brownie? A Protein Brownie Cake Pop.
Clean Treats decided to remake their Protein Chocolate Brownies this week, and got a little bit distracted... This led to a dry, overcooked brownie!
But never fear, not all was lost. Here's one way to use that crumbly, dry brownie to create some delicious treats!
- 1/2 banana – mashed
- 20ml coconut oil – melted
- 50g of dark, milk or white chocolate
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients protein of choice – we used WPI in Cookies and Cream
- Allow prepared brownie to cool totally, place in a food processor and blend to a crumb.
- Add banana and half the coconut oil and stir well.
- Roll into balls of around 12-15g. Place in the freezer to chill for about 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate and remaining coconut oil together. Stir in protein.
- Stick a skewer into each cake ball and carefully dip into the melted chocolate mix. Allow any excess to run off.
- Place on a sheet of baking paper to set. Repeat with remaining balls and place in the fridge to set completely.