For the pudding:
- 2 scoops (60g) Bulk Nutrients Thermowhey in Vanilla or Salted Caramel
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup of milk of choice - We used unsweetened almond milk
For the topping:
Choose your own toppings - We used berries and coconut
- Place Thermowhey, chia seeds and milk in a container and stir well.
- Put lid on container and place in the fridge to set overnight.
- Spoon chia pudding into two bowls or jars and sprinkle with your choice of toppings.
Per serve (1 bowl - excluding toppings)
Energy (kJ): 1172 | Protein (g): 32.5 | Fat (g): 11.5 | Carbohydrates (g): 13.5 | Sugar (g): 0.5 | Sodium (mg): 240
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!