Posted by Bulk Nutrients in Recipes
Makes: Serves 3Calories: 449Difficulty Level: ModeratePreparation time: 30 minutesCook time: 20 minutesTotal time: 50 minutes
For the sponge layer:
- 10g Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix in Vanilla flavour
- 25g vanilla cake mix
- 10g self raising flour
- 2g bicarbonate soda
- 2g baking powder
- 1 cup almond milk
For the filling:
- 15g Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix in Vanilla flavour
- 50g coconut yoghurt
- 50ml coconut cream - opened the refrigerate this allows the cream to thicken up
- 20g cream cheese
- 2g xanthan gum
- 1g cinnamon
- 4g sweetener
For the sauce:
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 2ml kahlua
To make the sponge layer:
- Combine all sponge ingredients to form a cake like batter. Place into a lined rectangular cake tin and bake in oven for 15-20 minutes on 180 degrees.
To make the filling:
- Place all filling ingredients in a stand mixer and allow to beat together for 20 minutes.
- Pull sponge from the oven and allow to cool. Slice into 3 slices. Then take a cheesecake tray and place a small amount of filling into the tray.
To make the sauce:
- Combine instant coffee and kahlua in a bowl with hot water.
- Dip a slice of the sponge into the bowl and then press into the filling to release the air.
- Add more filling then add another slice of soaked sponge, repeating this process until all the filling and sponge are used.
- Place into the fridge to set.
- Sprinkle with chocolate powder and serve.
Bulk Nutrients Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) is ultra-high in protein and is certified as being sourced from grass fed cows.
Offering high protein levels and unbeatable value, Bulk Nutrients' WPC is available in 12 great flavours and price breaks up to 20kg.
Thermowhey is a dairy protein blend designed to assist with weight loss. Available in a range of amazing flavours including the delicious Vanilla Maple.
Exceptionally creamy and easily digested, Protein Matrix+ is Bulk Nutrients' high quality protein blend which is available in 6 amazing flavours.