For all our Nutella Fanatics
You can now make your favourite spread at home!
Our 'Nutella' is not only made from all natural ingredients but has added whey protein for a higher protein Nutella making it nutritionally a better choice for you to indulge in.
Hazelnuts, being the main ingredient in this spread are naturally high in protein, complex carbohydrates to prevent sugar spikes, dietary fibre, iron and calcium.
Hazelnuts can help to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, increase bone strength, assist with nutrient uptake and improving blood pressure.
So to us, that's enough reason for us to indulge in this delicious 'Nutella' Spread whenever we have a sweet craving.
- 150g hazelnuts
- 70g organic dark chocolate
- ¼c no added sugar maple
- 30g Bulk Nutrients Chocolate WPI/WPC *
- 30g oil of choice (coconut oil, macadamia oil or flax oil)
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Set your oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray. Roast your hazelnuts until golden (15 minutes) and remove from oven. Once cooled peel skins if necessary.
- Add all ingredients but protein to a blender and blend well, I did mine for 10 minutes, or until smooth.
- Stir in your protein powder.
- Done! Enjoy on banana, Bulk Nutrients Protein Pancakes like above, or just on a spoon!