Recipe made by @seewanteat_ for #bulkisotreats
For the pancakes:
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix in Vanilla flavour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon oat flour (blended oats)
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husk
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
For the sauce:
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/2 cup blueberries - for topping
- To make the pancakes: Soak chia seeds in 1 tablespoon of hot water for 5 minutes to create a chia gel.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine protein powder, coconut flour, oat flour, psyllium husk and baking powder.
- Add in the almond milk and chia gel and mix well until a batter forms.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a frying pan and cook pancakes (2 tablespoons for one small pancake).
- To make the sauce: Combine peanut butter, rice malt syrup and coconut oil in a small dish and heat for 10 seconds in a microwave.
- Serve pancakes topped with blueberries and sauce.
Energy (kJ): 1151| Carbohydrates (g): 30 | Fat (g): 10 | Protein (g): 19 | Sugar (g): 14.5 | Sodium (mg): 106
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!