Popcorn and chocolate meet in this tasty treat
If you need a new snack to take your treats to a whole new level, then you've come to the right place!
This protein-packed snack is a blend of salty popcorn and sweet chocolate to create the perfect treat.
Whip it up this weekend, you won't regret it!
- 2 scoops (60g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Protein Matrix+ or Thermowhey in Chocolate
- 70g popped popcorn
- 200g chocolate – melted
- 30ml coconut oil
- 60g almond spread
- 80g shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon Bulk Nutrients Sweetvia
- Pinch of salt
- Line an 8 x 8 inch baking tin with paper.
- Pop the popcorn if required.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together on 30 second intervals using the microwave.
- Once melted, stir in the almond spread.
- Combine popcorn, protein powder and coconut in a separate bowl.
- Pour over chocolate mix and stir until well coated and mixed.
- Press into the lined tin. You may need to apply some pressure.
- Place in the fridge to set.
- Break up or slice once set.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.