Recipe made by @shelvo_fit for #bulkisotreats
For the sponge layer:
- 10g Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix in Vanilla flavour
- 25g vanilla cake mix
- 10g self raising flour
- 2g bicarbonate soda
- 2g baking powder
- 1 cup almond milk
For the filling:
- 15g Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix in Vanilla flavour
- 50g coconut yoghurt
- 50ml coconut cream - opened the refrigerate this allows the cream to thicken up
- 20g cream cheese
- 2g xanthan gum
- 1g cinnamon
- 4g sweetener
For the sauce:
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 2ml kahlua
- To make the sponge layer: Combine all sponge ingredients to form a cake like batter. Place into a lined rectangular cake tin and bake in oven for 15-20 minutes on 180 degrees.
- To make the filling: Place all filling ingredients in a stand mixer and allow to beat together for 20 minutes.
- Pull sponge from the oven and allow to cool. Slice into 3 slices. Then take a cheesecake tray and place a small amount of filling into the tray.
- To make the sauce: Combine instant coffee and kahlua in a bowl with hot water.
- Dip a slice of the sponge into the bowl and then press into the filling to release the air.
- Add more filling then add another slice of soaked sponge, repeating this process until all the filling and sponge are used.
- Place into the fridge to set.
- Sprinkle with chocolate powder and serve.
Per serve (1 slice)
Energy (kJ): 1844 | Carbohydrates (g): 31.6 | Fat (g): 22.9 | Protein (g): 26
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!