Recipe made by @__cookingwithkate__for #bulkisotreats
For the base:
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1/2 cup oats
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
For the filling:
- 50g Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix in Vanilla or Strawberry flavour
- 170g raspberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
For the topping:
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- To make the base: Blend together all the base ingredients and press into a baking tray.
- To make the filling: Blend together all the filling ingredients until it forms a thick ice cream consistency. Spread over the base and set in the freezer for one hour.
- To make the topping: Melt dark chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave for 45 seconds and spread over the top.
- Place back in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Slice up and enjoy!
Per serve (1 slice)
Energy (kJ): 809 | Carbohydrates (g): 25.6 | Fat (g): 6.9 | Protein (g): 8.8 | Sugar (g): 20.1 | Sodium (mg): 25.9
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!