12 Days of Christmas - Cherry Blossom Jam
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 4-5 jarsPreparation time: 20 minutesCook time: 45 minutesTotal time: 65 minutes
- 2 serves (28g) Bulk Nutrients BCAA Recovery in Limited Edition Hibiscus Cherry Blossom flavour
- 1kg strawberries - frozen or fresh
- 1 cup water
- 10g pectin
- 1 cup sugar or sugar alternative - We used Natvia baking variety
- Place the strawberries in a large pot and cook on a medium heat until well softened. For fresh strawberries this could take 30-45 minutes.
- Add the water and sugar and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the pectin and stir well.
- Remove from the heat and add the BCAAs and stir well.
- Pour into your choice of glassware and place in the fridge to set overnight.