12 Days of Christmas - Cinnamon Spice Cookies
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 18 cookiesPreparation time: 15 minutesCook time: 20 minutesTotal time: 35 minutes
- 2 scoops (60g) Bulk Nutrients Thermowhey in Limited Edition Vanilla Chai flavour
- 200g flour
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 140g coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 150g butter of choice
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon cloves
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees celcius and line a tray with baking paper.
- Beat butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add in vanilla and eggs and continue to beat to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together all remaining dry ingredients.
- Gradually add the dry mixture to the butter and sugar mix to just combine.
- Place equal sized serves onto lined tray and press down slightly to form cookies.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Best stored in an airtight container for up to one week.
Thermowhey is a dairy protein blend designed to assist with weight loss. Available in a range of amazing flavours including the delicious Vanilla Maple.