12 Days of Christmas - Spiced Christmas Cookies
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 15 cookiesPreparation time: 20 minutesCook time: 10 minutesTotal time: 30 minutes
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPC in Limited Edition Cranberry Oat flavour (or Vanilla WPC with extra cinnamon and cranberries)
- 1 teaspoon of zero/low calorie sweetener
- 1 cup quick oats
- ¾ cup wholemeal plain flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil or unsalted butter – melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup maple syrup or rice malt syrup
- ¼ cup milk of choice
- ½ cup dried cranberries,
- 3 tablespoons chopped dark chocolate – optional
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees and line a baking tray.
- Combine WPC, zero/low-calorie sweetener, oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix coconut oil, egg and vanilla extract. Then stir through maple syrup and milk.
- Gradually add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and combine.
- Fold through the cranberries and 2 tablespoons of the chopped dark chocolate.
- Place the dough in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and spoon the cookie dough into 15 rounded scoops on the prepared tray. Flatten to the desired thickness and width using a spatula.
- Bake cookies for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
- Consume immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Offering high protein levels and unbeatable value, Bulk Nutrients' WPC is available in 12 great flavours and price breaks up to 20kg.