Apricot And Raspberry Cookies
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 25 cookiesPreparation time: 20 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 20 minutes
- 2 scoops (60g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Protein Matrix+ or Thermowhey in Vanilla
- 250g dried apricots
- 2 tablespoon almond spread
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil – melted
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon honey
For Raspberry Syrup:
- 100g raspberries
- 1/4 teaspoon gelatin powder
- 1/2 teaspon of zero/low-calorie sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Place all base ingredients in a blender and process until well combined.
- Add an extra 1/2 tablespoon of almond spread if the mixture is too dry.
- Shape into cookies and press your thumb gently into the center to create a well (the sides may crack a bit, that’s okay).
- Heat raspberries in the microwave for 30 seconds or until soft. Stir in gelatin, vanilla and zero/low-calorie sweetener.
- Place a small dollop of raspberry mix into the well in the cookies.
- Best stored in the fridge for up to one week.
per serve (20g)/per 100g
Energy (Kj): 266/1280 | Protein: 3.1/15 | Fat (g): 3/14 | Fat.Sat (g): 1.8/8.7 | Carb (g): 4.9/23.7 | Sugar (g): 4.8/22.9 | Sodium (mg): 9/42
Thermowhey is a dairy protein blend designed to assist with weight loss. Available in a range of amazing flavours including the delicious Vanilla Maple.
Offering high protein levels and unbeatable value, Bulk Nutrients' WPC is available in 12 great flavours and price breaks up to 20kg.
Exceptionally creamy and easily digested, Protein Matrix+ is Bulk Nutrients' high quality protein blend which is available in 6 amazing flavours.