Makes: 5 servesCalories: 277Difficulty Level: EasyPreparation time: 10 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 10 minutes
- 3 large bananas – chilled in the fridge
- 150g dark organic chocolate – melted with 2 Tbsp coconut oil *
- 2 scoops of Bulk Nutrients WPI **
- Paddle pop sticks or skewers
Toppings of choice:
- Shredded coconut
- Crushed nuts
- Almond meal
- Toasted oats
- Chopped goji berries
- Cacao nibs
- The options here are endless!
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil together. Whisk through your protein powder of choice.
- Peel and slice bananas in half. Push a skewer through the middle and set aside.
- Dip bananas into melted chocolate. Allow to stop dripping and sprinkle with your choice of topping. Place onto a lined tray. Repeat with remaining banana halves. Set in the fridge.
- Best enjoyed immediately.
* Note: you will not use all the chocolate. Set and use later or for another one of our recipes.
** You can use any protein flavour to ‘flavour’ your chocolate. Coffee works very well, as does choc honeycomb.