Makes: 8 servesCalories: 160Difficulty Level: ModeratePreparation time: 20 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 20 minutes
For the base:
- 1/2 scoop (15g) Bulk Nutrients WPI in Chocolate
- 3 (40g) medjool dates
- 20g pecans
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) agave nectar
For the filling:
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPC in Limited Edition Banana Maple flavour
- 60g cashews – soaked overnight
- 2 tablespoons (40ml) coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons (40ml) coconut cream **
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) vanilla essence
- 2 teaspoon (10ml) no added sugar maple or pure maple syrup
- 1/2 banana (60g)
- Pinch salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Blend dates and pecans together, then add agave and protein powder. Press into a lined mini cake tin. Set aside.
- Place cashews and coconut oil in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Add all other ingredients except the protein powder and blend until smooth.
- Lastly, add protein powder and blend once more.
- Pour over base.
- Place in the fridge to set for a minimum of one hour.
- Run a knife along the outside before removing from the cake tin.
Per serve (40g) / per 100g
Energy (kJ): 669 / 1670 | Protein (g): 6.6 / 16.5 | Fat (g): 11.3 / 28.2 | Saturated Fat (g): 5.8 / 14.3 | Carbohydrates (g): 7.3 / 18.2 | Sugar (g): 5.7 / 14.3 | Sodium (mg): 15 / 37