Makes: 12 slicesCalories: 77Difficulty Level: ModeratePreparation time: 20 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 20 minutes
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients Chocolate WPI*
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 15g cacao butter – melted
- 1 tablespoon (20ml) coconut oil – melted
- 1 tablespoon (20ml) honey
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 30g walnuts chopped
- 20g pecans chopped
- 2 tablespoons (10g) shredded coconut
- *Additional desiccated coconut to roll
- Melt cacao butter, honey, vanilla and coconut oil all together.
- Place in a blender with the protein powder, cocoa, salt and blend until smooth.
- Roughly chop nuts and add to the chocolate mix with the shredded coconut. Stir through (you may need to used your hands).
- Roll out into a log.
- Roll the log through additional coconut.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up before slicing.
*Bulk Nutrients chocolate protein powder can be used interchangeably with different flavours, WPC and Thermowhey.