Collagen Banana Paddle Pop Slice
Posted by Bulk Nutrients in Recipes
Makes: 8 slicesCalories: 72Difficulty Level: ModeratePreparation time: 10 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 10 minutes
- 30 grams Earth Protein in Choc Coconut flavour
- 125 grams rolled oats
- 45 ml sugar free maple syrup
- 20 grams coconut oil melted
- 25 ml unsweetened almond milk
Ice cream layer
- 100 grams Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides in Banana flavour
- 200 grams light cream cheese
- 400 ml can of coconut cream
- 3 drops of yellow food colouring
- 20 grams shredded coconut
- Blitz the base layer ingredients in a food processor until combined.
- Press evenly into a large loaf tray.
- Blitz the ice cream layer ingredients in a food processor until smooth, pour into tray over base layer.
- Top with shredded coconut then freeze.
- Remove from the freezer and allow to defrost a little before cutting into bars. You may need to run your knife in hot water to make cutting easier.
Our most popular plant based protein, Earth Protein is a great alternative to whey based proteins and is available in six great flavours.
Using pure Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides, HCP provides over 20g of protein per serve.