Nutella Inspired Protein Balls
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: Makes 9Preparation time: 15 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 15 minutes
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix in Chocolate
- 50g Nuttvia sugar free spread
- 1/2 cup raw cashew nuts
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon almond spread
- 1/2 cup no added sugar chocolate chips
- *Seed mix for rolling
- Place cashew nuts and cocoa powder in a small processor and blend to a crumb.
- Transfer to a bowl and add all remaining ingredients. Stir to combine. If the Nuttvia and almond spread are too thick to stir, place in the microwave for 10 seconds to soften.
- Place mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes to allow to firm up slightly.
- Roll into 25-30g balls and through the seed mix.
- Best stored in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Thermowhey is a dairy protein blend designed to assist with weight loss. Available in a range of amazing flavours including the delicious Vanilla Maple.
Offering high protein levels and unbeatable value, Bulk Nutrients' WPC is available in 12 great flavours and price breaks up to 20kg.
Exceptionally creamy and easily digested, Protein Matrix+ is Bulk Nutrients' high quality protein blend which is available in 6 amazing flavours.