Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 2 servesPreparation time: 10 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 10 minutes
- 2 scoops (60g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix+ in Salted Caramel
- 1/2 teaspoon of zero/low-calorie sweetener
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup milk or water (for oats)
- 1/3 cup berries of choice
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix oats and one cup of water or milk in a bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients, but berries and mix well.
- Pour half the mix into a bowl or jar.
- Add berries at the halfway point and then cover with remaining oat mix.
- Place in the fridge overnight to soak up the liquid, or else a minimum of two hours.
- Top with choice of berries, cacao nibs, extra peanut butter or honey.
Thermowhey is a dairy protein blend designed to assist with weight loss. Available in a range of amazing flavours including the delicious Vanilla Maple.
Offering high protein levels and unbeatable value, Bulk Nutrients' WPC is available in 12 great flavours and price breaks up to 20kg.
Exceptionally creamy and easily digested, Protein Matrix+ is Bulk Nutrients' high quality protein blend which is available in 6 amazing flavours.