Quick and Easy Earth Protein Pronuts
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 12 donutsPreparation time: 10 minutesCook time: 15 minutesTotal time: 25 minutes
- 1 scoop Earth Protein
- 2 scoops Fine Powdered Oats
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil – melted
- 1 flax egg (or 1 regular egg)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 200ml milk of choice
- Whisk together all ingredients until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat donut maker.
- Spoon required amount (approximately 1 tablespoon) into donut maker. Close and cook as directed by machine.
- Remove donuts and allow to cool.
- Drizzle with vegan chocolate and scatter with your choice of toppings. We used coconut sugar, desiccated coconut and cacao nibs.
- Best enjoyed immediately or within a few days. Store in an airtight container.
Our most popular plant based protein, Earth Protein is a great alternative to whey based proteins and is available in five great flavours.