Strawberry Protein Jelly Slice
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 12 slicesCalories: 257Difficulty Level: ModeratePreparation time: 30 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 30 minutes
For the base:
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix in Vanilla flavour
- 170g almond meal
- 40g coconut oil - melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons milk of choice - we used almond
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
For the filling:
- 1 sachet of berry flavoured jelly crystals
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, or Thermowhey in Strawberry flavour
For the topping:
- 150g dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Line an 8 x 8 inch brownie tin with baking paper.
To make the base:
- Combine all base ingredients in a bowl.
- Press into the tin base and set aside
To make the filling:
- Make the jelly as directed on the packet.
- Allow to cool slightly before whisking in protein powder.
- Pour over base and place in fridge to set fully.
To make the topping:
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together in the microwave.
- Carefully pour over the filling.
- Place back in the fridge to set.
- Best stored in the fridge and cut with a hot, sharp knife. Not suitable to freeze.
Bulk Nutrients Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) is ultra-high in protein and is certified as being sourced from grass fed cows.
Offering high protein levels and unbeatable value, Bulk Nutrients' WPC is available in 12 great flavours and price breaks up to 20kg.
Thermowhey is a dairy protein blend designed to assist with weight loss. Available in a range of amazing flavours including the delicious Vanilla Maple.
Exceptionally creamy and easily digested, Protein Matrix+ is Bulk Nutrients' high quality protein blend which is available in 6 amazing flavours.