Makes: 12 ballsCalories: 109Difficulty Level: EasyPreparation time: 15 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 15 minutes
- 30g Bulk Nutrients Vanilla WPI*
- 20g (2 Tbsp) coconut flour
- 5g (1 tsp) coconut sugar
- 30g (about 4) dates diced
- 1 Tbsp (20ml) cacao butter melted
- 1 Tbsp (20ml) coconut oil melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 Tbsp almond milk
- Extra: desiccated coconut to roll
*You can substitute any Bulk Nutrients proteins and flavours to suit eg:
- Combine all your dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Melt your oils and add all your liquids to your dry mix and combine well.
- Roll into 6 balls (or however many you like).
- Roll through coconut to coat.
- Store in the fridge or eat immediately.
Note: Due to the oil content these balls will be quite firm from straight from the fridge.
- Consider letting them sit out of the fridge for 5-10 minutes before consuming.