A nutritious brekky choice
If you’re looking to upgrade your regular breakfast smoothie to a new and improved model, look no further.
These smoothie bowls are decked out with a delicious smoothie base topped with fresh fruit, muesli and seeds or whatever you feel like at the time.
Plus the addition of Green Fusion means your taking in the extra vitamins and mineral your body needs to stay healthy.
You can mix up the flavours by changing the protein and toppings, simply experiment away!
- 1 scoop Vanilla Micellar Casein*
- ½ scoop Bulk Nutrients Strawberry WPI/WPC**
- ½ scoop Bulk Nutrients Banana WPI/WPC**
- 1 scoop Bulk Nutrients Green Fusion
- Pinch salt
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ banana (40g)***
- 150g frozen mixed berries
- ½ mango***
- 2 Tbsp (40ml) milk of choice
- 80g Greek Yogurt
1. Combine all your ingredients into a food processor and blend until a smooth consistency. The frozen berries add the thickness needed.
2. Decorate with desired toppings. Things like; goji berries, coconut flakes, cacao nibs, berries, cranberries, seeds, chia, bee pollen, muesli etc all work a treat!
*can omit and use normal WPI/WPC
**Vanilla or any other flavour to suit your taste will work fine too!
***If you can use frozen fruit this will make your smoothie bowl a thicker consistency!