For the lovers of Snickers!
Instead of reaching for that sugary chocolate bar give this smoothie a go, you'll be pleasantly surprised.
This protein packed smoothie recipe is inspired by the snickers bar, with swirls of peanut, chocolate, caramel and a hint of salt.
It's thick and creamy and is sure to fill you up with 32g of protein per serve.
Decorate the outside of mason jars with melted chocolate and crushed nuts and impress all of your friends.
- 2 scoops Salted Caramel WPI/WPC
- 2 Tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1/2c milk (125ml)
- 2 Tbsp no added sugar maple syrup
- 4 dried dates (20g)
- 1 medium banana
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Pinch of salt
- Chocolate drizzle – optional
- Add all your ingredients into your blender and blend until well combined. This shouldn’t take too long. Pour into already chilled glasses and enjoy.
- We decorated our glasses with some melted dark organic chocolate and almond meal.