A faultless Vegan recipe
These are a real sweet treat combining berries and melted chocolate, nothing that starts this way can end badly, right?
Our Earth Protein bumps up the protein content so each small bite has 4g and the natural peanut butter provides a satisfying crunch.
We're sure you'll find these absolutely delish. Make up a batch on the weekend and add one to your daily lunchbox to have whenever that sweet craving arises.
- 60g mixed berries
- 30g natural peanut butter
- 30g vegan organic chocolate – melted
- 60g (2 scoops) Bulk Nutrients Chocolate Earth Protein Powder
- 1 Tbsp rice malt syrup (or honey)
- Water if the mix is dry
- Melt chocolate, mash berries and combine both with peanut butter.
- Stir rice malt and Earth Protein through the mixture. If it’s too dry add ½ Tbsp water at a time.
- Roll into 16 balls, before coating in coconut.
- Best stored in the fridge.