It's our 12 Days of Christmas celebration!
If you're an avid ice cream addict then you'll love today's festive recipe featuring our Limited Edition Christmas Cookie flavoured Whey Protein Isolate.
Imagine creamy banana, peanut butter and coconut milk all blended up into one sweet and salty ice cream delight!
If you don't have any of our Limited Edition Banana Whey Protein Isolate, you can use any of our other protein powders in Salted Caramel flavour or you can mix up the flavours by using our Chocolate or Vanilla Caramel Whey Protein Isolate instead.
For the base:
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients Whey Protein Isolate in Limited Edition Christmas Cookie flavour
100ml coconut milk
1/4 cup milk of choice - we used almond milk
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons low carb sugar substitute
- 100g peanut butter
- Pinch of salt
200g dark chocolate
2 teaspoons coconut oil
- To make the base: Place all base ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon into molds and place in the freezer to set overnight.
- To remove from molds (if not using silicon ones) run under hot water to loosen.
- To make the topping: Melt the chocolate and coconut oil togther.
- Lay ice creams over a cooling rack and pour over the chocolate, allowing it to flow over the edges to get full coating.
- Store in the freezer until ready to eat!
Per serve (6-8 ice cream - 70.8g serve)
*Nutritional information does not include chocolate coating