Choc Crunch Ice Cream Bars
Posted by Bulk Nutrients in Recipes
Makes: 6 ice creamsPreparation time: 20 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 20 minutes
For the filling
- 30 grams Protein Matrix+ in Salted Caramel
- 300ml light thickened cream
- 1/2 can of condensed milk
For the topping
- 100 grams milk chocolate finely chopped
- 100 ml light milk
- 4 crushed biscoff biscuits
- Prepare your ice cream molds in the freezer so they are cold and ready to use.
- Using an electric mixer, whip the light thickened cream until it thickens (it will thicken sloower than full cream).
- Once thick, add in the condensed milk until combined.
- Remove from electric mixer and fold in the protein powder with a spoon.
- Pour into ice cream molds and let set in the freezer.
- Prepare the chopped chocolate in a large heat proof bowl, heat the milk in a saucepan on low heat and let simmer.
- Pour the hot milk into the bowl with the chopped chocolate and stir until the chocolate is melted, leave to cool at room temperature.
- Once the chocolate is cool, remove ice cream bars from the moulds and dip into the chocolate.
- Rotate over a plate while sprinkling with crushed biscuits.
- Place the bars back in the freezer on baking paper until the chocolate sets.
Exceptionally creamy and easily digested, Protein Matrix+ is Bulk Nutrients' high quality protein blend which is available in 6 amazing flavours.