Vegan Choc Berry Ice Cream
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 20 servesCalories: 102Difficulty Level: ModeratePreparation time: 20 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 20 minutes
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients Earth Protein in Vanilla
- 2 cans (400ml) coconut cream
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon sweetener
- 100g berries - frozen
- 200g dark organic vegan chocolate - melted
- Place all ingredients except chocolate and berries into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Melt dark chocolate with a small amount of almond milk in the microwave or on the stove top.
- Pour ice cream mix into a loaf tin, or any sized container.
- Scatter berries on top.
- Drizzle chocolate mix on top and carefully fold through mixture to create swirls.
- We topped ours with toasted coconut flakes and vegan chocolate chips.
- Freeze for a minimum of five hours or overnight.
*Tip: Dip ice cream scoop in hot water first to remove from the tub more easily.
Our most popular plant based protein, Earth Protein is a great alternative to whey based proteins and is available in six great flavours.