It's our 12 Days of Christmas celebration!
What says Christmas more than a cinnamon spiced cookie?
It's the perfect accompaniment to a steaming hot Vanilla Chai Protein Hot or even a warm cup of Eggnog.
For those fortunate enough to win our Limited Edition Vanilla Chai Thermowhey pop a scoop of that in to your cookies, otherwise improvise with our Thermowhey in Vanilla or Salted Caramel flavour and add some extra cinnamon and nutmeg.
- 2 scoops (60g) Bulk Nutrients Thermowhey in Limited Edition Vanilla Chai flavour
1 egg yolk
140g coconut sugar
2 tablespoons honey
2 teaspoons baking powder
150g butter of choice
3 teaspoons cinnamon
2 teaspoons nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon cardamom
1 teaspoon ginger
1 teaspoon cloves
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees celcius and line a tray with baking paper.
- Beat butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add in vanilla and eggs and continue to beat to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together all remaining dry ingredients.
- Gradually add the dry mixture to the butter and sugar mix to just combine.
- Place equal sized serves onto lined tray and press down slightly to form cookies.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Best stored in an airtight container for up to one week.
Per serve (18 - 38g serve)